This is a one - off deviation of our Signature Custom BMW Cafe Racer build. The donor bike was a 1999 BMW R1100S.
Breathtaking - this is the most common response you hear from people seeing this build in our showroom. This bike is perfect from top to bottom.
The bike is a full frame -- off restoration with no expenses spared. Everything on this bike was taken apart, restored or replaced. It was professional build over a 10 month period.
To give this bike its unique and raw look the tank was stripped to bare metal and painted with a custom matte paint. This look gives the bike character and shows of its elemental look and no - nonsense attitude. To refine this build the wheels are powder coated in a bronze color to put this build over the top.
This bike can be easily used for everyday riding. It is light, nimble and unbelievably fun to ride.
This build gets so much attention that it rivals some of our exotic bikes.
Stock #: R1673
FRAME - OFF CUSTOM BUILD / ONE OF A KIND - ORIGINAL CAFE RACER
1999 BMW R1100S Custom Cafe Build
- Avon tires New tires
- K&N Air Filters
- Custom Solo Seat Build
- Custom Seat Upholstery Black
- Custom Rearframe Build
- Wiring Harness Wiring Harness Reduction
- Motogadget MotoscopePro Gauge
- Gauge Install Custom Fab and Fitting
- Custom Tank
- Custom Tank Frame, Install and Fitting
- Custom Tank paint (Stripe Design)
- Custom Hand Build Exhaust
- Bar - End Turn Mirrors
- Oberon LED Bar End Turn Signals
- Custom Engine Jetting
- Custom LED Stripe Brake Light
- J.W. Speaker 8790 Adaptive LED 7" Headlight
- Custom Front Conversion
- Wheels Powder Coated