Motorcycle Status : FOR SALE
Financing example for this bike: from only $185 per month
Extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
You know that sad feeling you get when the first chill arrives in the air and it’s time to start thinking about putting your bike into storage for the winter months? What if you didn’t have to do that?
Every Ural comes standard with a lockable and water tight sidecar trunk. It's the perfect size for extra gear, supplies, and whatever else your adventures may need.
Sidecar Power Outlet
Sidecar Tonneau Cover
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
New for 2017:
- New Speedometer - electronic speedometer with built-in indicators.
- New Wire Harness - new wire harness with combination relay and fuse box under left side panel.
- Spotlight Control - you'll now be able to turn the sidecar spotlight on and off from the handlebar controls.
- Parking Brake Control - new handlebar mounted parking brake lever.
- Foot Activated Reverse - new reverse foot pedal replacing existing hand lever.
- Brand new seats - standard on all models. (Tractor seat is still available)
- Increased Sidecar Storage - new sidecar seats now feature extra storage space under the cushion.
- Upgraded Tonneau Covers - newly designed mounting points (compatible with previous year models).
- New Custom + Color Options - brand new paints upgrade options including expanded range of gloss metallic finishes.
- Stock #: R1683
PURE URAL FUN with this M70. CLASSIC LOOK + Enhanced On-Road Capabilities
2017 Ural M70 (1WD)
Engine and Transmission
Displacement, cc: 749
Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
Valve per cylinder: 2
Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
Starting: Electric & Kickstart
Clutch Double-disc dry
Transmission type: Manual
Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
Final drive ratio: 4.62
Engageable sidecar wheel drive: No
Overall length, inch.: 94.6
Overall heights, inch.: 53.4
Overall width, inch.: 62.3
Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 29.5
Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 4.9
Dry weight, lbs: 710
Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20Amp/h)
Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
Front suspension: 40mm Marzocchi telescopic forks
Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
Wheels: 2.15X18 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
Tires: Heidenau, 4.0x18”
Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.5
Reserve, gallons: app. 1
Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
Estimated range, miles: 170-200
Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
Max permissible weight, lbs:1140
Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.