Financing example for this bike: from only $215 per month
Extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
2015 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Touring with EXTREMELY LOW miles. Bike comes with Ducati panniers.
The votes are in; Ducati’s Multistrada 1200 Touring is the Worlds Best touring bike. Period! The Multistrada's sophisticated electronics and variable cam timing, can be anything you want it to be. Strafing apexes with sportbikes? No problem. Want electronic suspension that snacks on potholes? It does that too. But most surprising is what a great touring bike the Multistrada is. Yes, it leans toward the sporty side of the spectrum, but if you want your two-up touring to be a bit more athletic, it’s hard to find a more enjoyable bike for the journey.
The Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) is the first constantly variable valve timing system which has a multitude of aims from smoothing out low-rev clatter, boosting high - rev power and all the time maintaining a more constant combustion cycle throughout the rev range which also improves fuel consumption and emissions.
- Ducati panniers
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
A 12 V outlet, USB port and the ability to connect a smart phone via Bluetooth (which in itself brings so many options to the table, such as listening to music, GPS information and, of course, talking on the phone) are also standard.
- Stock #: R1710
ONLY 200 MILES / PERFECT CONDITION / 1200 TOURING
2015 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Touring
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT with Desmodromic Variable Timing, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Dual Spark, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106x67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 160hp - 117.7kw @ 9500rpm
- Torque: 136 Nm (100.3 lb-ft) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter 56 mm
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminum tail pipes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 40
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front wheel travel: 170mm (6.7in)
- Rear wheel travel: 170mm (6.7in)
- Front brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo monobloc Evo M50 4-piston calipers, 2-pad, radial pump with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Color TFT display 5"
Dimensions and weight:
- Dry weight: 212 kg (467 lb)
- Wet weight: 235 kg (518 lb)
- Seat height: Adjustable 825 - 845 mm (32,5 - 33,3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,529 mm (60,2 in)
- Rake: 24°
- Trail: 109mm (4.3in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20l - 5.3 gallon (US)
- Number of seats: Dual seat